A favourable financing line was established with mutual efforts of BBI Bank and the Ministry of Economy of the Sarajevo Canton for business entities registered on the territory of this Canton. This line enables businessmen to receive financings at BBI Bank under favourable conditions and subsidized rate of 1.28%.
The right to participation have business entities – natural and legal persons who
- Small economy entities who permanently perform activities for generating income that are allowed under the law, that is, as stipulated with Law on incentives for development of small economy of the Sarajevo Canton (Official Gazette of the Sarajevo Canton, 29/15),
- Entities who have seat or business unit on the territory of Sarajevo Canton with clearly determined purpose for utilisation of funds on the territory of the Sarajevo Canton,
- Entities who belong to “A” category (“B” category is also allowed if it did not occur due to actual default of the client in repayment of loan liabilities), on the basis of current creditworthiness and according to data from the Central Loan Register,
- Entities whose operations is liquid and with satisfactory creditworthiness.
Funds shall NOT be approved for projects from the following areas:
- Performance of self-employed hospitality activity;
- Manufacture of guns and military equipment;
- Production or export of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages;
- Primary agricultures;
- Opening of casinos and other fortune games;
- Activity according to KD BiH 2010 on the G section – Wholesale and retail sale, repair of motor vehicles;
- Refinancing of liabilities at commercial banks according to previously assumed loans;
- Financing of governmental institutions, non-profit foundations, associations and organizations, all types of financial institutions, including the banks;
- Other activities and purposes determined as unallowed according the Bank’s internal documents.
You can see the Public Invitation here.
Application Forms for financing with required documentation are submitted in closed envelopes with reference “Application Form for financing from the Line of Sarajevo Canton”, personally to the Protocol Office or by recommended mail, to the address:
BOSNA BANK INTERNATIONAL d.d. Sarajevo, Trg djece Sarajeva b.b. or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information prior to submitting the Application Form can be obtained by Phone: 033 275-264, 033 275-507, 033 275-234; Fax: 033 203-122.
Contact persons: Haris Hadžić, Alma Hurem and Aida Agić