New BBI service available to beneficiaries of electronic (eBBI) and mobile banking (mBBI). Easier, simpler and faster! Pay your utilities with just one click!
What is eRežija service?
- eRežija service provides the beneficiary of electronic (eBBI) and mobile (mBBI) banking to receive a completed order for payment of monthly bills with just one click.
- By contracting the eRežija service, the beneficiary or the Bank is not obliged to pay the order, indicating that you can pay bill received through eUtility service or not.
- The beneficiary can agree eRežija service also for bills not assigned to its name (e.g. for bills assigned to other family member).
Benefits of eRežija service:
- Submission of completed payment slip for the bill payment (faster, better, safer and simpler)
- The client itself chooses the moment of payment
- Fees for payment using electronic services are up to 70% lower for payment in comparison to fees at the Bank's Teller Unit
- eRežija service offers the client the ability of payment 24 hours a day, from any location
- With the use of eRežija service, the client is not limited only to payment of its personal bills
eRežija operating mode:
- The beneficiary of electronic services shall activate the service based on its code/reference, indicated on the standard utility bill
- The Bank shall forward received codes from the beneficiary to the Bill Issuer on a monthly level (or within some other period)
- The Bank shall present received electronic bill to the end-user in the form of eRežija through eBBI and mBBI
- Beneficiaries shall verify completed orders and approve payment to the Bill Issuer