Contact our friendly operators by:
Free INFO LINE 0800 200 20
You can report and block your lost or stolen card for 24 hours by calling our free info line( 0800 200 20, then select ‘Option 1 – Cards’) or +387 33 652 888.
Support for electronic service beneficiaries is available at 0800 200 20.
You can get the following information through our free information line:
- Advantages of various products and services
- How our products and services work
- Which products and services are a good fit for your circumstances
- Electronic and mobile banking information
- How to submit comments, including complaints and compliments
- Other issues related to BBI Bank operations
For all questions related to electronic banking, you can call our free info line (0800 200 20, then select option three (3)).
You can expect feedback from your e-mailed question within two (2) business days, if your question relates to products and services. If your question relates to other organizational units , you can expect feedback in up to seven (7) business days. A BBI response to complaints takes a maximum of thirty (30) business days.
The only way to unblock your card is by signing a form at your nearest BBI Bank branch. Please bring a personal identification document so a teller can verify your identity.
- Sign the back side of your card immediately after receiving it;
- Memorize your PIN code, destroy your PIN notice, and never write it down or leave it in your wallet;
- Do not disclose your PIN and CVV2 to anyone, not even BBI Bank personnel ;
- Be careful with your card and your PIN code (the beneficiary whose name is written on the card is the exclusive card beneficiary, and the card cannot be transferred to other person);
- Inform BBI Bank as soon as you change your address and/or personal data