About BBI VIP Business Club
BBI VIP Business Club operates within Bosna Bank International (BBI) d.d. Sarajevo as a business club of businessmen and entrepreneurs, providing local and foreign business entities (retail and corporate clients, trade chambers, associations and etc.), and primary clients of BBI d.d., the ability of business gathering, establishment of business contacts and cooperation, implementing specific operations, attracting foreign investments and encouraging development of goods and services from Bosnia and Herzegovina, aimed at strengthening the economy of BiH and its connection to other economies, and development of business relations worldwide.
Goal of the BBI VIP Business Club is to attract direct foreign investments to Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region, as well as business cooperation of Club members with foreign partners. The Club, through BBI d.d. authorities and individuals, is trying to achieve contacts with local and foreign legal and natural entities in terms of establishing cooperation, contracting, coordination and conducting of visits, implementation of business transactions, establishment of individual contacts and assistance in their performance.
Mission of BBI VIP Business Club is to provide the opportunity for local and foreign companies to get connected, to professionally develop, to share and receive new knowledge and information on the market, as well as to enrich their experiences and all what is necessary to contribute to business success of Club members and economic development and prosperity of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region.
Vision of BBI VIP Business Club is to become a recognizable business club in the region and worldwide, offering and providing the establishment of business relations between local and foreign businessmen and entrepreneurs, contributing to establishment of business activities, aimed at implementation of business activities, strengthening the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina and development of their economic cooperation with other countries.
BBI VIP Business Club
Phone: +387 33 275 519
Fax: +387 33 275 206
- Club membership is voluntary. Club members can become all local and foreign natural and legal persons, associations (governmental and non-governmental), chambers and other organizations of businessmen and entities.
- Membership is personalised and it is accomplished directly through a natural person acting as a authorized member or representative of the legal entity.
- Membership is effected by signing the Access Form and by accepting this Rulebook and with membership approval by BBI d.d. Sarajevo, as well as with payment of the corresponding annual fee amount.
- Each Club member is voluntarily selecting its membership category, as well as fulfilment of all requirements defined for that category, as well as free withdrawal from membership.
- Each Club member shall receive its membership card, depending on the selected membership category.
- Each Club members has the right to freely propose initiatives pertaining to improvement of the Club performance and achievement of better results (proposing changes and amendments to the Rulebook, proposing gatherings of Club members, proposing questions/topics for discussion, business initiatives, expansion of Club activities and network, as well as other initiatives in reference to entire operations and functioning of the Club).
- Each Club member shall voluntarily accept the fact that BBI d.d. founded the Club and that the Club is functioning under competence and patronage of the BBI Bank, who is entitled and responsible for management of the Club operations and activities.
- Each Club member is free to access information and activities of the Club and it is free to use them for its own purposes. Each member shall voluntarily agree to use information as a good businessman and host, and it undertakes to use or transfer such information conscientiously and fairly, taking account not to harm the honour or reputation of BBI d.d., the Club or any other member whatsoever or cause any harm.
- Each Club member is entitled to be timely and properly informed on current events in reference to Club activities, depending on the level of rights and authorisations offered by its membership category. Moreover, each member shall timely and truthfully provide information to the Club that might contribute to efficient operations and result in concrete business results.
- Club members shall meet and gather at the time determined by BBI d.d. as a Club patron. BBI d.d. shall also determine the form, composition and manner of meetings.
- Club members shall be able to contact business partners and suppliers of BBI d.d. founders, as well as any other entities worldwide.
- BBI d.d. shall decide and assign a honorary membership, upon proposal of Club members or according to its personal assessment. Honorary members can be local or foreign legal and natural persons who can contribute to work improvement and achievement of better results of the Club and members with their reputation, knowledge and impact.
- BBI d.d. shall retain the right of membership withdrawal from the Club if provisions of this Rulebook are violated, as well as in other cases that might harm the reputation and image of BBI d.d.